EPR Industries makes customer service a priority
• Full communication to all of its customers.
• Maintaining strict delivery schedules from all suppliers to ensure on the spot inventories.
• Prompt shipment of finished products.
• Maintaining up to date inventory records.
• Maintaining complete Master Batch Records for every product.
Storage/Inventory Control and Management
EPR safely monitors and stores raw materials, packaging components, and finished goods in its controlled- manufacturing facility and on-site warehouse.
Inventory control/inventory management is automated through our MAS 200 computer network. Manual
physical inventories and product reconciliation conducted at periodic intervals.
Our entire facility is equipped with a full-range NFPA-13 sprinkler system for fire protection. All Class 1
through 3 flammable liquids are stored in NFPA approved cabinets and/or drum grounding stations.